Since the first days of NSUEM economic courses are its major courses. Faculty of Economics prepares highly qualified professionals for the region's economy and for the whole country's economy. A lot of graduates occupy top positions in leading Russian companies.
Keeping traditions and the best practices faculty members use the new teaching approaches and develop innovative ways of training in preparing experts for the economy.
Faculty members together with the students actively take part in scientific researches.
Faculty of Economics counts 4 directions. And each of it has following profiles:
1. Direction of Economics:
- Business statistics and analytics;
- Accounting and audit;
- Global Economics;
- Taxes and Taxation;
- Regional Economics;
- Finance and Credit;
- Company Economics
- Corporate Management
- Production Management
- Project Management
- Small Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Labor Economics
- Regional Management
- Municipal Administration
- Government Management
- Department of banking;
- Department of accounting;
- Department of management;
- Department of statistics;
- Department of finance;
- Department of economy and business;
- Department of economic theory;
- Department of economy of labor and management.
Address: Russian Federation, 630099, Novosibirsk, Kamenskaya St., 52, office 3-301
Telephone number: +7 (383) 243-95-16, +7 (383) 243-95-17, +7 (383) 243-95-05.