Legal directions were implemented at NSUEM in 1996, when political and economic reforms, which occurred in Russia that time, demanded a lot of specialists in law.
In those times there was the only Department of Law, but today there are 7 of them.
As a part of the Faculty the forensic laboratory equipped in accordance with the modern requirements is operating, as well as the forensic testing ground and legal clinic, where the future lawyers acquire practical skills providing legal services to the public.
Faculty is oriented for lawyers training for organizations of different economy spheres. The graduates work in different government structures; hold the position in the departments of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Faculty of Law offers education in 1 direction
Faculty of Law has the following departments:
- Department of Civil law and Process
- Department of History and Politics
- Department of Constitutional and Municipal law
- Department of Criminal science and Criminal law
- Department of Theory and History of state and law
- Department of Criminal procedure and Criminalistics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Finance law, Employment and Labor law
Address: Russian Federation, 630099, Novosibirsk, Lomonosova St. 56, office 2-218
Telephone number: +7(383) 224-35-84