The Conference shall take place in Moscow, at the end of October 2015 and gathers Russian representatives of profiled ministries and authorities, international organizations, diplomatic corps, business structures, political parties and non-profit organizations.
NSUEM participates in the research and practice part of the Conference "BRICS countries: development strategies, collaborative and partnership mechanism in the changing world".
Organizers of the Conference are:
- Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Russian Academy of Sciences research board specialized in Eurasian economic integration, modernization, competitive advantages and sustainable growth;
- National Committee on BRICS countries research
Organizers aim on formulating recommendations for BRICS countries collaborations and solving their cooperative problems.
In particular, the main topics are:
- Strategies of social-and-economic and innovative-and-technological development;
- State administration and competitive advantages of BRICS countries;
- Culture development trends, problems of intercultural communication;
- Youth as a resource of strategic social and economic, innovative and technological development and collaboration.
Pavel Novgorodov, Vice-Rector of Research and External Affairs believes that participation in Conference gives NSUEM opportunities in further collaboration with partner-countries: "This gives options in launching new business communications with other Universities. As well as it is a good basis in preparation for Conference 2016 in Republic of South Africa".
Let us remember: for over 12 years NSUEM cooperates with MANCOSA College of Management (RSA, Durban) realizing MBA program. NSUEM administration initiated Novosibirsk to become twin town with Durban. The initiative was supported by Novosibirsk Mayor.