Doctoral Training is a form of research training aimed at student’s preparation for the degree of Doctor of Science.
Centre for Doctoral Training of NSUEM was open in 1999 by the the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation Order.
Areas of training
- “Finance, monetary circulation and credit”
- “Accounting and Statistics”
Applicant should provide the following documents:
- A copy of the PhD diploma;
- Application Form;
- A list of scientific publications;
- Copy of employment record book;
- Detailed plan of doctoral dissertation;
- Scientific report (up to 25 pages);
- The resolution of the Scientific Council of the School (Faculty);
- Abstract of the sub-department meeting minutes with the following recommendations to apply for the Doctoral Program:
- Experience in scientific work and teaching (usually no less than 7 years) including description of its milestones;
- Scientific activity (academic advising for Master’s and PhD student during their participation in conferences and scientific academic competitions);
- Improvement of the NSUEM image by appearing in mass media, conference organization, etc);
- Scientific feedback conclusion including prepared for publication or published monograph, thesis abstracts, scientific articles in periodicals;
- Recommendation and scientific consultant’s consent.
Address: Russian Federation, 630099, Novosibirsk, Kamenskaya St., 56, office 34
Telephone number: (383) 2-439-439