It is a form of training and one of the levels of Russian Higher Education System at the same time that gives an opportunity to get a Degree of PhD in Sciences.
Postgraduate studies at NSUEM provide training at the areas of study listed below:
- Informatics and computer science;
- Sociological sciences;
- Historical sciences and archaeology;
- Psychological sciences;
- Philosophy, ethics and religious studies
Decisions regarding admission are made on a competitive basis among the applicants to our programs. The prerequisite for admission to the postgraduate program at NSUEM is master degree from an accredited institution. Postgraduate studies offer both full-time attendance (3-year training period) and low residence (4-year training period).
Applicants to our programs have to be tested on their knowledge the following areas:
- Specialist discipline in the applying field;
- Foreign Language (English, German or French).
Application forms and application materials:
- Application form;
- Profiles with photos (certified by employer or university);
- Diploma with the transcript (if you earned your degree at university outside Russian Federation you need to provide a certificate of equivalence of documents on education);
- List of publications, patents and research work reports if any ( otherwise you need to prepare brief summary on the focus of your concentration);
- Copy of cumulative files, including the results of the successfully passed qualifying examinations for the Candidate degree if any;
- Abstract of a record of the State Certification Commission (SSC) with the recommendation for postgraduate studies.
If you need any assistance in finding Thesis supervisor, or you need more detailed information, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: (383) 2-439-439.
Address of the enrollment board: 630099, Novosibirsk, Kamenskaya Str., 56 (Lenina sq. underground station) 3 floor, room № 1-34.
Monday – Friday
09.00 – 19.00
09.00 – 13.00